Palazzetti Ecofire Adia Wood Pellet Stove is a sealed stove that draws its combustion air from outdoors.
Palazzetti Ecofire Adia Wood Pellet Stove Features and Performance
• painted steel structure and sides:
• the door, firebox and brazier are in very thick cast iron;
• ceramic glass (800°) with cleaning system;
• “Star” pellet-feed system;
• large ash drawer;
• Combustion Dynamic Control;
• digital, touch screen control panel;
• operating hours can be programmed on a daily and weekly basis;
• room temperature probe controls the set temperature;
• the stove can be connected to an outdoor thermostat;
• the fan can be adjusted to various speeds.