Palazzetti Anita Idro Wood Pellet Stove is part of the Palazzetti Ecofire ® hydro sealed range. As the wood pellet boiler is fully sealed and insulated, it is possible to install this wood pellet boiler into passive house, or low Energy Home or where traditional products, which draw air from the environment, cannot be installed.
The Palazzetti Anita Idro is designed to be highly efficient, and comes equipped with anti-condensation system, and is made from a sturdy painted steel structure with a cast iron top and top insert.
The palazzetti Anita Idro is available in
Anita Idro Wood Pellet Stove Features and Performance
- External ducting of air intake
- Structure in painted steel with the top and upper insert in cast iron,
- painted steel sides
- The door, firebow. and brazier are in very thick cast iron
- Ceramic glass with cleaning system;
- Cool touch handle
- ‘Star” pellet-teed system
- large ash drawer
- Digital LCD panel md remote control
- Operating hours can be programmed on a daily and weekly basi;
- The stove can be connected to an outdoor thermostat
- The fan adjustable to various speeds
- Can be ducted to distribute” hot air to other rooms.
Anita Idro Wood Pellet Stove Specification and Technical Data
Anita Idro wood pellet stove available in 10 kw, 13kw, 15kw
10 Kw Anita Idro Wood Pellet Stove
|Total thermal power (output)||max 6,020 kcal/h – 7 kW|
|Maximum burn time||max 38 hours (7/9 kW)|
|Feedbox capacity||max 23 kg|
|Hourly pellet consumption||min ~0.69 kg/h – max ~2.88 kg/h (12kW)|
Anita Idro Wood Pellet Stove Grants and Accreditations
Northern Ireland Renewable Heat Premium Payment Scheme
Anito Idro wood pellet stove is Mcs Accredited, so if installed by a Mcs Accredited installer in a Northern Ireland home will qualify for a £2500 grant.
MCS Accredited Details
- Anita Idro 15kW: HTSMCS1116/08
- Anita Idro 13KW:HTSMCS116/03
Northern Ireland Renewable Heat Incentive
Anito Idro wood pellet stove is Mcs Accredited, so if installed by an accredited Mcs Installer in Northern Ireland will also qualify for the Renewable Heat Incentive payments for biomass boilers