Commercial Heat Pumps, are increasingly becoming the solution of choice to provide low carbon heating and hot water. In the commercial sector solutions are also available for cooling and waste heat recovery.
A heat pump provides uses a small amount of energy to move heat from one location to another. In another mean, move thermal energy opposite to the direction of spontaneous heat flow by absorbing heat from a cold space and then release it into a warm space.
Dimplex Heat Pumps provides two types of technologies like Air source and ground source which are obviously suitable for buildings in most locations, and are usually installed in conjunction with low temperature underfloor heating or fan convectors.
Features and performance
- A high efficiency which make more viable options for the incorporation of renewable energy.
- Involve minimal disruption to the fabric of the building and its landscape
- Suitable for retro-fits.
- A low carbon heating solution
- Low running costs
- Low ownership costs
- Suitable for education, retail and commerce, residential, public and community
- Renewable Heat Incentive for heat pumps.