Denise wood pellet stove, manufactured by palazzetti, is a unique wood pellet stove, due to its extremely small size it is ideal for tight spaces in passageways, corridors and narrow rooms, making it ideal for existing homes across Ireland and Northern Ireland.
As it is from the Palazzetti Ecofire range is has a number of features designed to increase performance and reduce energy consumption.
Denise wood pellet stove has a teak cladding wood pellet boiler has a glass door cosmetic mirror that that lets the fire be seen when the stoves is working.
The top is constituted by a black ceramic and metal sides of various colours.
The hearth and cast iron grate are thick and allow for maximum heat recovery.
Features and Performance of Denise Wood Pellet Stove
- Steel structure with various claddings
- mirror “feature” door that lets the fire be seen when the ﬁrebox is ignited
- The braziers and ﬁre box panel are in very thick cast iron;
- large-ash drawer
- Digital LCD panel
- Operating hours can be programmed on daily and weekly basis
- Room temperature probe to the set temperature
- The stove can be connected to an outdoor thermostat
Specification and Technical Data of Denise Wood Pellet Stove
|Nominal Thermal Power||6 Kw|
|Heat Output||6.360 kW – 7,4 kW|
|Hourly fuel consumption||min 0,6Kg/h – max 1,6 kg/h|
|Feedbox capacity||15 Kg|
|Hourly pellet consumption(min)||0.607 (kg/h) – 1.63 (kg/h)|
|Maximum burn time||28 hours|
|Exhaust Outlet Fitting||ø cm 8|
Colours of Denise Wood Pellet Stove
- Bronze aluminium
- Red aluminium
- Gold aluminium
- Beige painted metal
- Black painted metal
- White square wood
- Black lacquer wood