The LA MI Air Source Heat Pump is part of the Dimplex Air-Eau range. These heat pimps are inverter-driven air source heat pumps designed to match output to varying heating demand. With achievable CoPs of up to 4.7, Air-Eau provides one of the most advanced, efficient and high-performance air source heat pump ranges on the market.
Dimplex LAMI Air Source Heat Pump How it works ?
LA MI Air Source Heat Pump extracts heat from the outside air, even in sub-zero temperatures, and converts it into heating for space and water in your home.
Dimplex LAMI Air Source Heat Pump Benefits
- High efficiency and low-carbon heating solution
- ideal for both new build and retrofit to provide space heating and domestic hot water.
- Variable water flow temperatures between 35 and 55oC to optimise space heating comfort
- Designed to work efficiently with underfloor heating, Dimplex SmartRad or conventional radiators
- Ideal for use in conjunction with a Dimplex EC-Eau heat pump-ready cylinder to produce domestic hot water
- Low noise levels and “Night Mode” for extra low noise night-time operation
- Easy access to electrical and plumbing connections for ease of installation
Dimplex LAMI Air Source Heat Pump Grants and Accreditations
Air Source Heat Pump Grants Northern Ireland
If you install an air source heat pump (ASHP) in Northern Ireland via mcs accreditedAcorn renewables Ltd, you can apply for the current Northern Ireland Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) grant of £1,700. Plus you can also earn money from your air source heat pump system each year with the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI), 3.4p per kw of deemed heat for a 7 year period). annual payments for seven years.
MCS Accreditation not only allows access to grant funding but also guarantees performance and manufacturing quality.
- LA 6 MI certificate – MCS HP0017/24
- LA 9 MI certificate – MCS HP0017/25
- LA 12 MI certificate – MCS HP0017/20
- LA 16 MI certificate – MCS HP0017/21