Enhanced Solar Heating System, Rathmines Dublin 6, Ireland.” The houses are know as Les Bass Terrace. The houses are built to a high quality throughout and make ideal family homes. The houses use sustainable design features to create high standards of energy efficiency.Theses homes use NuTech’s Solar Enhanced Heating System. This system uses free solar energy to heat hot water and rooms. This reduces home heating bills.
Each house has a private, sheltered carport to the front. A light-filled entrance hall provides views through to the rear garden. The kitchen has modern integrated appliances and solid oak worktops. The kitchen floor is a ceramic tile, while the dining and living areas have warm oak floors. With its south-west facing full height bay window, the dining area is bright and airy and looks out onto the garden. The French doors give access from the living area onto a landscaped terrace. A gas fire provides a focal point for the living area.
Exceptional quality and attention to detail continues upstairs where an abundance of natural light floods the stairs and landing. A generous roof light and a double feature height window to the stairs. Built-in hot press on the landing provides further storage.The Master suite is found to the rear of the property, overlooking the garden. The spacious second and third bedrooms are found to the front of the property. The bedrooms have contemporary built-in wardrobes and oak flooring. The Main bathroom includes a digital shower and bath-filler.
Patented Enhanced Solar Heating System, Rathmines
The patented Solar Enhanced Heating and hot water system (SEH) heats hot water and rooms in a home. Solar hot water panels go onto the roof of the home, and a solar hot water storage tank is installed. There will be more solar panels installed on the roof than a normal solar hot water heating system. As you want to collect as much solar energy as possible. The solar energy collected is then used to heat hot water and rooms in a home.
How it works.
Solar Hot Water. Solar energy comes from the solar panels on the roof. It is then sent to a coil at the bottom of the solar hot water tank. This heats the water in the tank, and provides the hot water for the house.
Solar Assisted Heating. The solar hot water tank can act as a heat store for the solar energy collected. When requested (via the IRES controller) this stored solar energy is taken from the solar tank to a fan coil radiator. Which uses the heat to warm the air in the house . This reduces the energy required for home heating. In summer , when no heat is wanted you can divert the energy away from the radiator. The solar energy will go only to the solar hot water tank .
Unique Patented Technology.
Low levels of solar radiation are found in winter months in Ireland. In most cases the solar energy collected would be to weak to heat water in a solar tank. So a normal solar hot water heating system would not work in dull weather.
In winter the solar panels will collect this low grade solar energy. The low grade solar energy is sent to a fan coil radiator. The radiator will send this energy out as heat. This helps to warm the air in the home. So it will now take less energy to heat your home. This saves you money and helps to reduce your heating bill.
Benefits of installing the Enhanced Solar Heating System, Rathmines
- Achieve an A2 Rated house.
- Uses Natural Ventilation.
- You can use standard U-Values in the Ground Floor, External Walls, Roof and Windows.
- This system meets Part L of the 2011 Building Regulations.
Enhanced Solar Heating System, Rathmines
A3 energy rated: The homes are energy-efficient A3 ratings due to triple-glazed windows, a NuTech Renewables Ltd patented solar heating system and green roofs.
Total area: c.100 Sqm / 1076 sq. ft.
Ground floor: Open-plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room, Guest WC
Solar Enhanced Heating, Rathmines Specifications.
Entrance Hall: – 3.68m x 1.47mwith oak floor, under-stair storage and guest cloak room off.
- Guest WC: – 1.15m x 1.41m.
- Living area: – 4.45m x 3.14mwith oak floors, flameless gas fire and French doors to garden.
- Kitchen /Dining Area: – 6.56m x 3.1m with ceramic tile floor in the kitchen, oak floor in the dining area. Fitted kitchen with lacquered finish, solid oak worktops, integrated appliances.
- First Floor: -Master Bedroom: – 3.86m x 3.29mwith oak floor, full height fitted wardrobes.
- Ensuite Bathroom: – 2.32m x 1.34mwith ceramic tile floor and walls, WC, WHB, heated towel rail and shower.
- Bedroom 2: – 5.37m x 2.67mwith oak floor, full height fitted wardrobes.Study: – 3.22m x 2.4mwith oak floor.
- Bathroom: – 2.3m x 1.9mwith ceramic tile floor walls, WC, WHB, heated towel rail, digital shower and bath filler.
Professional Team for Enhanced Solar Heating System, Rathmines.
- Developer: Golden Horde Development Ltd.
- Architects: OMS Green Ltd. www.oms.ie
- Quantity Surveyor: Duffy Gaffney Partnership www.dgp.ie.
- Builder: Kilkieran Building Services Ltd.
- Structural & Civil Engineer: Muir Associates Ltd muir.ie
- M&E Engineer: MED Building Services Ltd
For further details please contact Acorn renewables ltd.