Gardenia Wood Pellet Stove by Mcz, is a pellet stove that is easy to use with a modern design. The Gardenia Wood Pellet Stove is made of cast iron and is very easy to operate.
Features and Performance
- Large hopper for high running time
- Highly appealing finishes.
- Cast-iron grate for long-lasting durability
- Simple and user-friendly control panel.
- Programmable timed thermostat (optional)
- Combustion chamber made of refractory material for greater flame brightness (air models only).
- Available in the forced ventilation versions (AIR)
- Designed for integration with the heating system (HYDRO)
Specification and Technical Data
|Max Heat Capacity||11.6kw|
|Min Heat Capacity||3.6kw|
|Fluegas mass flow||3.6-9.4 g/s|
|Minium draught||0.10 mbar-oa|
|Hopper capacity||37 I|
|Fuel Type||pellets 6-8mm x5-30 mm|
|Hourly consumption||Min. > 0.8kg/h- Max 2.5kg / h|
|Running Time||Min. > 36h- Max. > 10h|
|Heatable Volume||249/40/285/35- 333/30|
|Diameter of flue pipe||outer 80mm|
|Max electricty consumption||Max.420w -Med 80w|
|Power voltage||230 V/50Hz|
Grants and Accreditations
None at present
- Gardenia Hydro Wood Pellet Boiler Certification
- Gardenia Hydro Wood Pellet BoilerDeclaration of Performance
- GardeniaHyro Wood Pellet Boiler Installation Manual