Kate wood pellet stove, manufactured by palazzetti is a sealed pellet-burning stove, ideal for passive homes. Kate wood pellet stove can be installed to avoid having air intake grids in the room.
kate wood pellet stove is manufactured from a sturdy painted steel structure . Kate wood pellet stove also has a ceramic front available in various colour options. The whole door of the kate wood pellet stove is in glass and has a hide-away handle.
Features of Kate Wood Pellet Stove
- Ducting off fresh air intake
- Structure in painted steel with ceramic front
- Glass door with a hide away handle and cleaning system
- Firebox and brazier made of very thick cast iron;
- ‘Star’ pellet-feed system;
- Large ash drawer;
- Combustion Dynamic Control;
- Digital, touch screen control panel (for the Sealed version only)
- Operating hours can be programmed on a daily and weekly basis;
- Room temperature probe controls the set temperature;
- The stove can be connected to a|1 outdoor
- The fan can be adjusted to various speeds
- Sealed version that draws its combustion sir from outdoors.
Specification of Kate Wood Pellet Stove
|Nominal Thermal Power||9 Kw|
|Average Efficiency||90.8 %|
|Hourly fuel consumption||0.6 Kg/h|
|Feedbox capacity||20 Kg Hourly|
|Maximum burn time||40 hours|
Colours of Kate Wood Pellet Stove