Features and Performance of Lola Wood Pellet Stove
- structure made from black paired steel with a nickel ﬁnish and rounded glass
- New heat exchanger with smoke pipes and Magnoﬁx ﬁrebox
- ‘Star” pellet bed system;
- large ash drawer;
- Combustion Dynamic Control;
- Digital, touch screen control panel;
- Operating hours can be programmed on 3 daily and weekly basis;
- Room temperature probe controls the set temperature;
- The stove can be connected to an outdoor thermostat
- The fan has a standby time function that turns it off temporarily for increased acoustic comfort.
Specification and Technical Data of Lola Wood Pellet Stove
|Nominal Thermal Power||9 Kw|
|Heat Output||9 Kw|
|Average Efficiency||93.9 %|
|Hourly fuel consumption||0.4 Kg/h|
|Maximum burn time||29 hours|
The absence of a traditional air intake prevents cold air from entering the room which, in turn, prevents the stove from having to compensate heat dispersions to maintain a constant temperature.
This obviously results in considerable savings on fuel.
By using the coaxial pipe, the incoming air required for combustion is pre-heated because it comes into contact with the stovepipe. The result is increased combustion efficiency and a mhours effective glass self-cleaning system.
The excellent combustion and the very high performances of Palazzetti’s sealed Ecofire stoves ensure the reduction of harmful emissions into the atmosphere
and consistent savings on energy consumptions. For a sustainable and comfortable future and a close to zero environmental impact.
Palazzetti’s sealed Ecofire stoves are the right solution for all spaces that have special architectural restraints.
Thanks to the coaxial air pipe they don’t require traditional air intakes making them ideal even for nationally protected historical homes, those that have benefited from conservation work and for those in old town centres.
Mhoursover, the sealed technology makes it possible to install them in rooms that used to be excluded from the standards in force (UNI 10683) such as bedrooms, bathrooms and studio flats because they use only combustion air taken from outdoors. For the same reason they are ideal for passive homes because they don’t alter the indoor/outdoor balance in any way.
Grants and Accreditations of Lola Wood Pellet Stove
None at Present