Palazzetti Ecofire Silent wood pellet stove Technology. Palazzetti Stoves in Italy began a research project to investigate how to improve the “Palazzetti Pellet Technology” in their wood pellet stoves.
The result was a new technology which became know as Ecofire Silent that produces more heat transfer by radiation and by using a heat exchanger in the wood pellet stove can produce natural convection without the need of a fan.
Therefore the heat produced by these new Palazzetti stoves is silent and is evenly distributed throughout the rooms
This is a product that combines technology with tradition:
- Technology: for pellet feed and combustion
- Tradition: because the heat is diffused like a wood-burning stove
The advantages of Palazzetti Ecofire Silent wood pellet stove Technology:
- No noise (due to the fact that it is not forced, the air does not create a hissing sound as it goes through the vents);
- It can be installed even in areas where other, traditional pellet stoves may be a problem because of their fans (bedrooms, corridors that lead into the bedroom area, etc.)
- Less consumptions of electricity;
- Less maintenance (the absence of fans means there is no need to clean them and/or service them);
- They can be installed in particularly dusty rooms; the dust inside the room is not moved around by forced air ventilation.
It’s important to emphasise that the Ecofire Silent pellet-burning stoves by Palazzetti are substantially different from some of the so-called “silent” stoves available on the market that only offer the option of turning the fan down to minimum speed (an option that is available on most pellet stoves).
The Palazzetti silent fans do not have the typical noise of the air being feed into a pipeline and this provide silent acoustic comfort
- As the stoves produce no noise, they can be easily installed into any room even a bedroom
- The heat is distributed cconsistently evenly by radiation and convection
- As there is no fan, there is less electrical consumption, making these wood pellet stoves more energy efficient, and cheaper to run
Palazzetti Ecofire Silent wood pellet stove Technology Perfect where?
Some ventilated models such as Adagio and Lola allow you to completely exclude the fan function to heat by natural convention only. The result is a completely noiseless stove, ideal during the night or in particular situations where silence is a priority.
- When you want to integrate a traditiona heating system, noiselessly. To heat a single room or various, connected rooms.
- When you do not need to reach the desired temperature in the blink of an eye.
- When you want your heat to be healthy, programmable, evenly-distributed and noiseless. Because acoustic comfort contributes to improving the
- quality of life.
– See more at: http://www.nutechrenewables.com/palazzetti-ecofire-silent-wood-pellet-stove-technology/#sthash.wZBgHKsQ.dpuf