Stella Wood Burning Stove manufactured by Palazzetti has a Ceramic clad stove. The wood burning firebox is made from cast iron. The Stella Wood Burning Stove also has a self-cleaning door made out of pyroceram. The Stella wood burning stove is also supplied with a removable ash drawer, and embers grate shaker system.
Stella Wood Burning Stove Features and Performance
- Manufactured by Palazzetti in Italy
- Heat is distributed evenly throughout the room. This provides good air humidity levels, and uniform room temperatures.
- Ceramic clad stove. Firebox in cast iron with self-cleaning pyroceram door. Supplied with a removable ash drawer and embers grate shaker system.
- Part of the easy line group of wood burning stoves from Palazzetti
- Guaranteed performance
- Heat is evenly distributed due to the mix of irridation and convention
- Ravishing retro style, every details has been taken care of
- Small dimensions and great performance combine to gove a healthy and safe heat with the pleasure of convenient price
- The control of comburent air allows for energy performance and fuel savings
- High efficiency smoke circulation in cast iron
- Low consumption for a caloric output
Palazzetti Wood Burning Stove with Oven
This palazzetti wood burning stove can also come with a practical and functional oven with a thermometer.
Stella Wood Burning Stove Specification and Technical Data
|Dimentions||50.5 x 54.0 x 104.0 cm|
|Nominal heat input||13.45 (Kw) – 11600 (Kcal/h)|
|Efficiency at nominal heat output||77.3 %|
|Nominal heat output||10.4 (Kw) – 9000 (Kcal/h)|
|Hourly fuel consumption||3 (kg/h)|
|Exhaust outlet fitting||ø cm 15|
|Exhaust outlet position||up|
- Stella wood burning stove in Red
- Stella wood burning stove in cream