Termoeasy Wood Pellet stove, manufactured by Palazzetti TermoEasy pellet boilers are MCS certified, with high yields, making them highly efficient, easy to use, and reducing fuel and heating bills.The Termoeasy Wood Pellet stover is an ideal replacement for a oil central heating, and can be easily installed in a gargae or boiler house.
Termoeasy Wood Pellet stove Features
- large ash drawer
- firebox with 10 smoke pipes with turbulators
- Combustion Dynamic Control;
- digital display with touch controls;
- operating hours can be programmed on a daily and weekly basis;
- integrated interface with external thermostat or for connection to the puffer;
- integrated anti-condensation system;
- integrated hydraulic system: circulator, safety valve, closed
- expansion tank and manometer.
Termoeasy Wood Pellet stove Specification
Dimensions: 63 x 66 x 147.7 cm
Weight: 210 kg
Nominal heat output useful: 21,91 (KW)
Efficiency at rated power 94.08%
Pellet tank capacity: 65 (kg)
Hourly consumption: 0.84 (kg / h)
Flue pipe outlet diameter ø 10 cm
Termoeasy Wood Pellet stove Grants and Accreditations
Acorn Renewables Ltd is accredited under the UK Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), and many of our domestic renewable heating products such as the RED365 Compact wood pellet boilers are also MCS accredited.
- Termoeasy 14 : HTSMCS1327/08
- Termoeasy 18: HTSMCS1327/09
- Termoeasy 24: HTSMCS1327/10
This accreditation means that wood pellet boiler installations in Northern Ireland, via Acorn Renewables Ltd qualify for the current Northern Ireland Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP), of £2500 per installation.
Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
Plus you can also earn money from your wood pellet heating system each year with the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)